Monday, July 5, 2010

UGH!

I am so so upset.  I just had a huge blog for the past two weeks that was finished except for a few words.  Pages and pages of writing.  That took me literally hours to write.  It started with me talking about how excited I was that for some reason Blogger is no longer blocked at work, so I can now update directly on the website when at work, rather than typing everything into a Word document (without spell check) and having to copy-paste it at a later date.  I didn't update Friday because I didn't get a chance to edit my pictures, and I didn't have time this weekend.  I did it late last night so I could post it at work today.  I opened my huge blog entry, added, the pictures, and was just finishing the details about this weekend when I clicked something and everything disappeared.  IMMEDIATELY after, the autosave kicked in, replacing my huge entry with a blank space.  I am literally so upset I feel sick.  I don't even want to write a new entry.

1 comment: