Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Welcome to Native Speaker HELL!

The folks over at The Waygook Effect pulled together a HILARIOUS entry about the 10 Worst Dialogues from the Elementary School English Curriculum and I just had to share it with everyone. SO good, and so funny. Thankfully we got brand new books (and accompanying CDs) this year so we bid adieu to these gems.

Check it out.

I love their fifth pick so much that I have to repost it separately.  I laugh uncontrollably every time Peter utters the words "Whaaaat a BEAUTIFUL DAY!"  I want it as a ringtone on my phone.


Priceless.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the link, I'm glad you like it. I'm actually going to do another top 10 ranking next week with the role-plays and story-time activities, so you should check back next week.

    I noticed your side-bar links, do you want to do a link exchange? Let me know and I'll add you to my blog. http://www.thewaygookeffect.com

    ReplyDelete