Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thank You!

Mom and Dad
Thanks for all your support (emotionally, financially, etc), and the spa day.  Thanks for the Kindle 2 and for my new digital camera.  I will absolutely make use of them all the time.

Liz
Thanks for organizing a beautiful send off dinner, and for the personalized stationary (even if it was all pre-addressed to you!).  I am going to miss you sky big this year.

Tristan, Debbie, Anna, Greg, Carl
Thanks for coming out to dinner at The Melting Pot.  It was delicious, and a wonderful way to say goodbye.  I love you guys.

Jo Anna, Stephanie, Joilene, Ming, Amanda
Thanks for coming out of town to say goodbye.  Whether you were already passing through, or came especially for dinner, it was much appreciated.  And the flowers were beautiful.

Carl
Thanks for coming to dinner, and the Amazon.com gift card.  I am purchasing books for my Kindle as I type this.

Debbie, Charlita, Kara, Robin
Thank you for a fantastic dinner at Catonsville Gourmet.  It was great to catch up with you guys before I headed out.  You were the best team ever and I will miss you at my new school.

To everyone else
Thanks for talking me down when I needed it, leaving loving messages on my Facebook wall, and being all around superb friends.  Keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment